Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Shameless Self Promotion


Well, it's my blog, I can do a little SSP, right?

This gorgeous cover--yes, I posted it once already, but it was worth repeating--is for my first Silhouette Nocturne. It won't be on the shelves until November, so it will probably be posted again when the date's closer.

The reason it's up right now, is to serve as a reminder to everyone that the Nocturne Author's website goes live tomorrow! It's really a gorgeous site and Michele Hauf , one of our brilliant Nocturne writers is behind the whole thing. She designed it, put it up and somehow has kept from shrieking every time one of us suggests something!

On the Nocturne site, we're having a HUGE contest to celebrate the launch of the line. There are some amazing goodies tucked into a fabulous basket just waiting for one of YOU to win it. All you have to do is go to the site and register to win!

So what're you waiting for???

6 Comments:

  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Love that cover, Maureen! It's beautiful!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    That is a great cover, Maureen. And he has more than just a torso! LOL

    Your contribution over on Squawk Radio cracked me up. :-)

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Jen...thanks! I DO love that cover too!

    And Michele.....ah, you just gotta have more than a TORSO!! Weren't those covers hysterical???

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    This is sort of a test comment! wanna see if I figured out the whole picture thing or not. My guess is not........

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    I see your picture! You did it!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    That is one gorgeous cover and the book is incredible, too!

    I stopped by the Nocturne Authors site and it is indeed wonderful! Didn't even notice the contest -- I was too busy reading down that list of werewolves and vampires and hunters and elves, etc., coming up in future books! It's so cool! But now I've gotta go check out the contest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home