Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BLOGGING POLICE?

A friend of mine, Jennifer Apodaca, writes a funny blog that I really enjoy. But when I said something this morning to her about it, she said she thought it was boring and that the Blogging Police should shut her down!

Which made me think...is there a blogging police? Should there be? What about all the boring blogs out there? (And hey, I'm including mine). Shouldn't something be done? Or is it better to just have free range blogs where we all indulge ourselve by spouting off to anyone who stumbles by?

I think free range. Because hey, if they shut down boring blogs, I'd be one of the first to go...

Maureen

6 Comments:

  • At 5:58 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    No police!! You can't get out of blogging that easily, missy. Besides, you're not boring so just shut up and keep blogging! At least you do it every day which is more than I can say about some people. *cough*myself*cough*

    Kate

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Jennifer Apodaca? No one listens to her! Blog freely and often, Maureen :-)

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Hey, she's not called Obi-Apodaca for nothing...Okay, maybe, just maybe, I'm the only one who calls her that. ;-)

    Great blog, Maureen. The Blogging Police will definitely skip you and go to the next M.C. on the list--me!

    Michele

     
  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Christine Rimmer said…

    This blog is not boring. And grand-puppy is adorable!

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks Chris...Grand dog is a cutie.

    Michele! Thanks for stopping by! And oooh....we call her Obi-Apodaca? I love it!

    Hear that, Obi???

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    Obi-Apodaca?? I love that!!

    Kate

     

Post a Comment

<< Home