Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THE INTERNET

I'm sort of enjoying the whole blogging experience. Who knew? Actually, I'm enjoying it so much, I'm about to enter into a team blog with three really great writers and terrific friends. We're officially starting on the 25th of this month on a site called Deadline Diaries. Hope you'll check it out once we're up and running.

But for now, I've got another place for you to check out. The Nocturne board on eharlequin. The authors are all posting the first page of their books on that thread and I think they're amazing. I can't wait myself until these books are out and on the shelves!

The first Nocturne (dark, sexy, paranormal) hits the shelves in October. The first two authors are Lindsay McKenna and Kathleen Korbel. Of course MY book, Eternally, comes out in November and I'm really hoping you'll look for it.

Maureen

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger Jennifer Lyon said…

    Maureen has a blog! Very cool! By the way, love the pic of grand-puppy, he'd adorable!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home