Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013

So, here I am, California girl living through my first real winter! So far, I really like all of the snow. It's gorgeous. Though of course DH doesn't share my love for the white stuff since he's the one driving the snowblower all over creation!

Still, the views are amazing and every day I'm so thankful to be living in this gorgeous place. It's a real change for us, but I think we're actually adapting. It was 34 degrees today and it felt like a tropical heatwave!

I've got a new book out right now!  THE KING NEXT DOOR is obviously one of my Kings of California series. And in a day or two, I'll come back and tell you all about it.  Meanwhile, how's your 2013 shaping up so far??


5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home