Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh Boy...Kathleen Kane is back...




So....remember all of my fun westerns written under the name Kathleen Kane??


Well, I've been getting the rights back to those books and I'm putting them up for sale on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.


That means giving them new covers, too! And, I'm putting them out under my own name now..


So far, I've got SMALL TREASURES and the latest one, CHARMS up and available for downloading! In the next couple of weeks, WISHES will be joining them and then hopefully one a month for the next several months!


I'm really excited about this and I hope you will be, too. These books were sweet and sexy and funny. And I'm so glad they're getting a second life!


Here are the links for Barnes and Noble Nook books




If you're interested, click on titles of the books to see them at Amazon. And if you do download them, thank you! And if you do love them, I'd love for you to post a review on the site. Authors really love that...=)

5 Comments:

  • At 6:35 AM, Blogger Cynthia D'Alba said…

    very cute picture! :)

    Grabbed these for my Kindle

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Aww, Cyndi, thanks! Isn't that a great cover?

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Cynthia D'Alba said…

    One other comment...The sign is covering up his, um, "Assets". Hee hee

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    at least it's a BIG sign.. hehehe

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Hi Maureen! I'm elated! I missed some even after some hard searching so its a delight to have these available again! I can't wait for more to come, LOL. My favorite TT is THIS TIME FOR KEEPS and for sure will be grabbing that one the day it releases to re-read! Its fun reading some for the first time and re-reading some! eBooks don't fall apart! LOL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home