Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, February 06, 2012

Kings of California Strike Again!



My latest Harlequin Desire hits shelves tomorrow, Feb 7! This is one of my Kings of California and if I say so myself, it's a really good one!


TO KISS A KING is Garrett King's story. In the very first chapter, he meets a runaway Princess--at Disneyland!


So you can see, this book is a romp and fun and sexy and oh, can't wait for you to read it and let me know what you think!


So, your local author hopes you'll rush right out to buy TO KISS A KING....or, if you just can't wait and really enjoy having your postman deliver books to your door (like me)! Just click here.....BUY ME NOW!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Excellent! Thanks, Maureen.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Lacey!! Nice to see you again!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Em said…

    I have been waiting for Garret's story, can't wait.

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Em, thank you!! I hope you love it!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Started it yesterday, up at 4:00 AM and finished it before going to work. Sleepy tonight to say the least. Loved, loved, loved it!

    The dedication was very moving, Maureen.

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger CMalone said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger CMalone said…

    I read Baby Bonanza and fell in love with your style. So I sent Kings of California 1 & 2 to my Kindle. Since then I've read all 12 King cousin books and hunger for more. In Jesse's story, some of the cousins were mentioned. Garrett's brothers were listed as Nathan, Chance, Nash and Kieran, but not his twin brother, Griffin. Also mentioned was Rico and Nick. Then Decker pops up in To Kiss a King. Do you already have these other cousin's stories out? Or do I have to wait very im-patiently for the rest of their stories to be told? I'm so excited I found your books. Thank you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home