Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, October 17, 2011

New Book out!




Before you say anything, yes I know. I'm a terrible blogger! I do think about posting here a lot, but usually I'm so busy writing, I don't get around to it. Bad, bad writer!

But I did want to tell you I've got a new book out! READY FOR KING'S SEDUCTION is on the shelves now!

This is Lucas King's story--Rafe, the construction guy's brother! And boy does he meet his match with his heroine! And.... coming in December is their brother Sean's story...THE TEMPORARY MRS. KING....

So many fun new reads! I really hope you all rush out and get your copy fast!

Your local author and terrible blogger thanks you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home