Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Friday, March 02, 2012

New Ebook! WISHES



I'm so excited! It's great fun bringing back my old Kathleen Kane books and giving them a new life as ebooks!

Kathleen Kane wrote westerns. They were sweet, funny, sexy and seeing them come back is just so much fun! Oops. Said that already!

Anyway, I read through WISHES the other night, checking for formatting errors, please God we found them all, and while reading, I found myself laughing out loud.

I had forgotten just how funny my heroine, Matilda Pennypacker was. I really hope you'll all give WISHES a try and if you do, please let me know what you think of Matilda!

WISHES is available on Kindle and Nook!