Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Snow already??

Everybody here in Utah assured me that we don't usually get snow until after Thanksgiving.

Um...someone forgot to tell the weather gods. This is a view of my backyard. Very pretty! The trees were lacy, the air was so still and the world was quiet.

And it was cold. Did I mention the word COLD yet? Cuz it was COLD.

We've already told our neighbors that if TV gets boring this winter, they should just turn it off and watch us instead. I'm thinking that watching California people deal with snow is going to be very entertaining.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love seeing the Snow...Here in Mississauga, Ontario the spiders are still spinning their web's..I come from Newfoundland where we always had a White Christmas, here in Ontario i have not seen a White xmas in so many years..I love the Snow, Beautiful picture

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I love seeing the Snow...Here in Mississauga, Ontario the spiders are still spinning their web's..I come from Newfoundland where we always had a White Christmas, here in Ontario i have not seen a White xmas in so many years..I love the Snow, Beautiful picture

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Margie! The snow thing is brand new for us, but oh, I love it! The feeling in the air, right after it snows....and the whole world is so quiet! Just gorgeous!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home