Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Walden's Bestseller List.........


Woo Hoo! Thanks to all of you who have run out to buy a copy of SEDUCED INTO A PAPER MARRIAGE!
Because of you, this book has been Number One on the Walden's Bestseller list for TWO WEEKS IN A ROW!
I'm really glad you're all getting out there for your copy! I had a great time writing this book and I think it's a fun read!
So, what do you say?? Let's go for THREE weeks on the list!! If you haven't gone shopping yet for your copy.....go now! Your friendly, neighborhood writer thanks you!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Congrats! I saw it there and got a thrill too :)

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Lacey!! VERY cool!

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger EllenToo said…

    Guess I didn't help you to be on Walden's bestseller list since I ordered it through Harlequin but congratulations and here's hope for another week on the LIST.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ellen, since any orders through Harlequin show my publisher that people love my work, I thank you!!

    and from your mouth to God's ear on the list!

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Amy J. Fetzer said…

    Walden's #1 for 2 weeks. I'm not surprised. =) You so ROCK Moe! Congrats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home