Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shameles Self Promotion...........



It's that time again......shameless self promotion! But what the heck, it's my blog, right??

So, my June Desire, SEDUCED INTO A PAPER MARRIAGE, is out on the shelves! This book is the last in the Hudson continuity series. It's a great book, if I do say so myself and it's really a lot of fun!

Also, if you've been reading the Hudson continuity all along, you'll have been seeing special 'extra' scenes at the end of every book, starring my hero and heroine, Devlin and Valerie. So I really hope you'll pick up a copy of SEDUCED INTO A PAPER MARRIAGE and find out what happens to Val and Dev! I think you'll like it!

So don't just sit there.............run out and get a fun read!!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said…

    I'm gonna help you with that shameless self-promotion. (This is Sunny from Smoker's Porch in San Francisco.) A friend who is a hostie at eharlequin suggested I pick up An Officer And A Millionaire, and I am soooo glad I did. Even had to blog about it the other day. OMG, woman - lol. I LOVE your writing, and that book in particular.

    Of course, now I gotta go get this one. I'm a hopeless Maureen Maven anyway.

    best,
    Sunny Lyn

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Sunny, my Smoker's Porch pal!!

    You just made my day, thanks so much for taking the time to post!! and thanks for the blog, too!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    I loved An Officer And A Millionaire too! And I'm hanging out to get my hands on your next book Maureen!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Lacey, THANK YOU! I loved AN OFFICER AND A MILLIONAIRE! LOL... I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home