Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

VANISHED gets a pub date........


Hey, big news for me--and for all of you who have written to ask me when my third Guardian novel for Silhouette Nocturne will be released!

Just heard from my editor that VANISHED will be out on the shelves in February 09!

Yes, I know it's been awhile and it still seems pretty far away. But remember, Nocturne's doing so well that they've got an amazing number of paranormal series being released, so VANISHED had to wait its turn.

I'm really happy to see this book hit the shelves because I had so much fun writing it. The story is set in Ireland, one of my favorite places in the world and not only that, I set the story at Lough Mask, where the dh and I spent our last vacation ....

And just like Ireland itself, this book is filled with magic............Once you've read it, I hope you all will think it was worth waiting for!

7 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BE SURE TO PUT THE PICTURE OF YOUR VANISHED COVER UP WHEN U GET IT.....

    SALLYE

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Don't worry, Sallye!! I will.....

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Emily Brightwell said…

    Congratulations Maureen, your books and your career are doing so well and I'm very happy for you. Kudos to an old friend and a fabulous writer...you deserve it.

    All the very best,
    Cheryl

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Cheryl!!

    Good to see you here....and thanks. And right back at you! It's been a long time, girl...

    I wish you the very best, too.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG - It's ABOUT TIME! But 2009? Are you kidding me! ARGH! Not fair! (Whine whine whine)

    do you get ARC's for Nocturnes? LOL

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Cyndi! Nope, no ARC's...... and I know it seems like a looonnnggg time....but hell! It's already nearly JUNE!!! Where's the year going??

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Kate Carlisle said…

    This is the Irish Nocturne, right? I loved this one!! Can't wait to see it on the shelves!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home