Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Hero



Ah, a new tradition is born on Maureen's blog......

Saturday Heroes.

Staring out at you is Josh Holloway--our very first Saturday hero.

I admit it, I got lost watching Lost. Finally gave up on it altogether. Frankly I don't care anymore what happens to them on that stinkin' island or even what it's all about!

But Sawyer.....now who wouldn't care what happens to HIM?

There's something about the bad boy. All women have a soft spot for them or they just wouldn't be so popular in movies and books. Let's face it, there's something about the guy you could NEVER bring home to mom that just gets the old heart slamming up against your ribs.

He's dangerous. He's gorgeous. And when he actually does the 'right' thing, it means even more than when an honorable man does it--simply because it's so unexpected.

So which bad boy is YOUR favorite?

2 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Jen Lyon said…

    What? There was a question?

    HOT! This guy is hot!

    I tried to get into LOST and gave up.

    My favorite bad boy lately is on Grey's Anatomy, is Mark Sloan. I hated him at first, and now I like him. Not sure why, maybe because he recognizes he's shallow and is trying to grow.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Michele said…

    I'm totally hooked on LOST. I tried and tried and tried not to be sucked in again... every frickin' season I keep saying, "I'm not going to fall for it this time." But here I am again this year, glued to the TV on Wednesday nights. Sigh. I LOVE what they've done with Sawyer's character this season! Such a twist. But it's definitely a show where if you miss an episode or two, you can get totally lost.

    Never watched Grey's Anatomy, though. I'm not sure why that show just never appealed to me. It's strange because I like Patrick Dempsey... hmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home