Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, March 16, 2009

History Day Cancelled Due to Cranky Computer!



Yes, I admit it.

I've been done in by a blasted computer!

I had History Day facts all typed up--a great picture of West Point Academy graduates, and then hit post.

Nada.

Twice.

So, in the hope of not bashing my head through my computer screen, this is my last attempt at posting today.

I do remember that West Point was started on this day in some year way back when.

I also remember that Hitler dumped the Versailles Treaty today at some point in time.

And the My Lai massacre happened today during the VietNam war...

Alas, that's all I've got from my memory banks..........so, if anybody out there wants to give it a shot, tell me what happened today in history!

16 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home