Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Sunday, November 08, 2009

History Schmistory......



No History Day today.


I'm on deadline.
Yes, that woman on the left could be ME.
We have reached THAT part of the book.
It's all going well, I swear. (If my editor is reading this, GREAT BOOK, HONEST!)
and it is. Really. I'm just a tiny bit frustrated right now. I'm sure it'll pass......... ahooooooooommmmmm



6 Comments:

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm feeling for you Moe. Been staring at the last 2 chapters of this book for 2 days ...thinking 'Just END it!" I was up till 4 am trying to figure that out! Oy.
    Keep on Keepin' on.

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Keep on Keepin' On, Amy!!

    We'll get there....grrr aaargh...

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Jen Lyon said…

    LOVE that pictures! So freaking funny!

    I'd bite my computer, but then I'd break my teeth...

    oh wait, pain medication...maybe I could write better and faster on pain medication? Hmm..

    Happy Monday, Maureen!!! Your book will rock!

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Ah, Jen...If only the chick in the picture was blond...the only difference today between me and her!!

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Ha ha! Love it! She's totally made my day. Been there, almost done that ;) I recommend a mouth guard if you're tempted Maureen :D

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Well, dental implants are all the rage these days. That's always an option I guess. The down side is, the whole thing takes several months, not to mention the cost. I'm thinking that just swearing alot is the way to go.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home