Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nice Things for Beguiled....


Got SUCH a great email the other day....

"Your book BEGUILED has received a CTRR (Coffee Time Reviewer's Recommended Award) from Coffee Time Romance and More. This award recognizes outstanding writing styles in all book types and genres. Your book has received this award because I feel it is above and beyond a 5 cup rating."

Boy do I love getting emails like that! Thank you Coffee Time!

Click here to read the review...

8 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. What a compliment. But earned, not given unjustly!

    Congrats

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Cyndi. Very cool

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Congrats Maureen!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    thanks, Lacey!

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Pat said…

    Looks like some of the weather has rubbed off on you.....cause you're HOT HOT HOT!!!! That's wonderful news.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    LOL, Pat! Thanks for that...but I'll even give up being HOT HOT HOT for a freaking break in the godawful weather!!

    =)

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    I'm hearing it should arrive by Tuesday. I can't wait either, I'm tired of being wringing wet!! Not to mention, all of my cat's are lying around looking limp.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Picture me, right next to your cats!! and I HATE sweating!! yeesh....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home