Maureen Child - Romance Author Maureen Child - Romance Author

 

Meet Maureen
Coming Soon
Recent Releases
Booklist
Stay Informed
Contact Maureen
Maureen's Blog
Home

 

Monday, August 10, 2009

BEGUILED on shelves now............



Yep, BEGUILED is out at your favorite bookstore just waiting for you to rush in and grab a copy!

Don't want to disappoint a book, do ya??

It's a great cover, if I do say so myself--and even better, the story's terrific. See, Maggie Donovan has to team up with a Fae warrior she doesn't exactly trust so she can save not only her niece, but oh, the whole world....But no pressure.

Here's what the folks at Darque Reviews had to say.......

BEGUILED will whisk readers away to a magical place where passion and romance await...and anything is possible.........

So, what are you waiting for??? Go forth and shop!

9 Comments:

  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Pat said…

    Let me be the first to tell you that I bought it yesterday!!

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Oooh, Pat, Thanks! Hope you love it!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Lacey Devlin said…

    Oh wow I love the cover!

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Thanks, Lacey! Hope you love the book, too.

    Isn't he GORGEOUS???

     
  • At 6:19 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Anonymous Amy J. Fetzer said…

    Great cover, Moe. Love it. Love your stories!!!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger AbsolutTwilight said…

    I ordered it, and devoured it ASAP! I LOVED it..More Please....I cant wait for the NEXT one...PLEASE tell me there is a next one...and soon...Giggle..Keep up the GREAT work!

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    Hey, Am!! Thanks for stopping by!

    Is he gorgeous or what???

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Maureen Child said…

    AbsolutJ.......WOW~~!!! Thank you! I'm so glad you loved it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home